The NSW government has now lifted the travel ban for Intra-State travel from the 1st June. So we are now accepting bookings from the 1st June 2020. Please call us 02 6685 3245 or email email@example.com for all enquiries.
Our main amenities and outdoor showers remain closed for renovations, however we have showers and toilets available in our family and disabled rooms for your use. Social distancing rules still apply at all times within the park and gatherings of groups of more than 10 people will not be tolerated.
- We continue to actively monitor Covid 19 updates from the NSW Government Department’s Health Order and are bound by this advice.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
In accordance with NSW Health and advice from the Government the following conditions of entry apply:
Everyone MUST comply with the Government and Public Health Order directions while on the premises. This includes but is not limited to:
- 1 person per 4sqm rule applies in all communal areas such as camp kitchen, BBQ areas and laundries etc
- Maintain 1.5m physical distancing
- Gatherings must not exceed 10 people at any time
Maximum 1 in the kiosk and 1 in the reception areas.
Maximum 10 people in the camp kitchen, and 5 people in the BBQ area
All guests including visitors, MUST complete a guest Declaration form on or prior to arrival.
Park Rules and conditions must be followed.
All staff instructions must be followed.
Anyone who has respiratory symptoms or fever(>37.5C), even if they only have mild symptoms, MUST:
- Advise staff
- Immediately get tested for COVID-19 and
- Place themselves in isolation until they have received their results.