CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
In accordance with NSW Health and advice from the Government the following conditions of entry apply:
Everyone MUST comply with the Government and Public Health Order directions while on the premises. This includes but is not limited to:
- 1 person per 4sqm rule applies in all communal areas such as camp kitchen, BBQ areas and laundries etc
- Maintain 1.5m physical distancing
- Gatherings must not exceed 10 people at any time
Maximum 1 in the kiosk and 1 in the reception areas.
Maximum 10 people in the camp kitchen, and 5 people in the BBQ area
All guests including visitors, MUST complete a guest Declaration form on or prior to arrival.
Park Rules and conditions must be followed.
All staff instructions must be followed.
Anyone who has respiratory symptoms or fever(>37.5C), even if they only have mild symptoms, MUST:
- Advise staff
- Immediately get tested for COVID-19 and
- Place themselves in isolation until they have received their results.